The enstack produces gaseous hydrogen and oxygen through water electrolysis.
A special anionic membrane divides the two gases in the phase of electrolysis allowing to obtain a differential pressure between the two poles with a compression ratio up to 20:1.
The enstack‘s products are made of stainless steel AISI316 and special plastic components.
The main features are:
- Efficiency at 85%
- AISI 316 metal parts
- Resistance to pressure up to 20 bar
- Working with direct renewable source
- Easy to install
- Electronic control unit for better control
- Using 1% of electrolyte
- Process water: ASTM II grade (demi water)
Our stacks are available in different production sizes as shown in the following table, but we can customize our products according to your needs.
H2 Production Nominal Voltage
- enstack 25 25 (Nl/h) 6 (VDC)
- enstack 50 50 (Nl/h) 12 (VDC)
- enstack 100 100 (Nl/h) 24 (VDC)
- enstack 250 240 (Nl/h) 48 (VDC)
- enstack 300 300 (Nl/h) 60 (VDC)
- enstack 1000 AVAILABLE SOON